Monday 24 October 2011

My first venture into the blogosphere

Ok, here goes. Although I have played with blog programs a little in the past I have never seemed to find a reason to actually create one for myself. No, I have not come to some great realization that people will want to read what I have to say, this blog was begun as a requirement for my social media marketing class.

Over the next few weeks I will be attempting to broaden my skill set in the social media world, including this blog. There are already many blogs on politics and public policy but I suppose I will add one more. Perhaps my musings will connect with conservative middle aged grandmothers who have decided to upgrade their skills. I do think that we are often an underrepresented demographic in the public policy and political arenas so maybe there is a reason for me to do this after all.

I look forward to joining my classmates as we journey into the world of social media and hope some of what I say will strike a note with my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I agree that us middle aged folks are under represented in the public policy arena, so I look forward to your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice approach to your blog. I am looking forward to further posts!

    ReplyDelete