Tuesday 8 November 2011

Congratulations to Premier Brad Wall and his team!

I will stray from the writing prompt today as I want to send my congratulations and best wishes to Premier Brad Wall and his team in Saskatchewan. What a fantastic win they had last night. A win that will benefit all of Saskatchewan. As Premier Wall has said, what a wonderful contribution of countless volunteer hours, not only during the 28 days of the campaign, but in the weeks and months leading up to Election Day.

It takes a lot of work to run a campaign and I salute the folks who gave freely of their time to knock on doors, make phone calls, stuff envelopes and all of the other activities that make a campaign run. They chose to volunteer because they believe in Premier Wall and what he is doing for the future of Saskatchewan.

So congratulations my friends, you did a great job!

misskimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment