Monday 14 November 2011

Life Happens

Hi All,

As you can see I have been absent from my blog for the past for days. What can I say, life happens. This weekend our four year old grandson was visiting us and if this was not enough to take all of my time, we decided to paint our kitchen and laundry room as well! I can confirm for those who are wondering, yes it does take some skill to manage a four year old with a paint brush.

I am feeling somewhat guilty about missing four days of the November challenge but then again, I think I would feel much more guilty about not spending quality time with my family (ok so maybe considering painting the kitchen as quality time is a stretch) when they wanted me to. My husband is working hard to create the home we have always wanted and I feel it is important to support him in his work, besides this way I got to choose the color.

So now it is back to work and back to blogging for me. À bientôt!

misskimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment